Monday 5 August 2024

A tree from the point of view of my healing skills

 I have always thought of trees as fine, wise, healthy, long enduring. I myself have not managed to learn such. If I were a tree, I would be cut down in a few minutes. So at most I could be one grass. But better to be an animal or a human. 

So I was surprised to notice that as I have been sleepy after my apricot poodle's death some three years ago, I have watched a lot out of the window at a big pine tree. And somehow I suddenly realized was it this summer, that the bark the surface of the line's trunk resembles the thick fabric upon a wound when it has mostly healed but not fully healed. It seems that a tree has too many other beings coming too close to it, is it insects, animals and humans, or also spiritual beings and plants, so maybe a tree is in trouble like a person who tries to be like a good trustworthy loyal family member to all around it. And so it is maybe because it likes so much the place it grows in. And like a wise skilled person with wisdom of life and an understanding of the world, the tree tries to find itself room to live in, somehow, somewhere it ought to be possible, even via high skills it ought to become possible, why isn't it looking possible?, maybe by makkng the world a better place to live in via it's own maybe universal kind of wisdom and healthy natural wisdom of life, like this possible for all around for example: and look, so it has grown new green leaves somewhere. ... Maybe life is that difficult if one lives together with a big group in a family like way? 


Should a tree like person be considered to be like a grandparent to a child, and not of one's own age. So the tree like person would be quite boring and one would just walk away, and the tree would be left in peace, still teaching it's wisdom of life to the passer-bys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2025 Olavinlinna castle 550 years old

 Next year 2025 in July Savonlinna opera festival will celebrate the 550 years old Olavinlinna medieval castle where the opera festival is k...