Monday 3 June 2024

Skills of Christmas gnomes

 I have been writing about the skills and talents for a Christmas gnome like life - year around, world wide, in the modern world - for over 5 years now, since September 2018, when I read the book Tontun vuosi. 

https://learntalents2.blogspot.com/2024/04/about-finnish-book-which-started-me.html 


That has produced a 25 part series of books, booklets and ebooks, about things loosely supporting such possibilities in life, even though a civiliced society, public libraries, etc are essential in that, and especially good will and aiming at being fair toward all, plus healthy wisdom of life. 

For tge book series see LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com and https://learntalents2.blogspot.com/2024/05/my-book-series-find-create-land-of.html .

I feel that I have nothing more to write about. Yet I notice myself continuing, even though it is not good to be so much just sleepy etc, which seems to connect with having a global audience. 

Some days ago my mobile phone that I write with, seemed to have been changed to another of the same kind with a different feel etc, but with my email etc working ok. I have heard that if someone is too stuck to writing, some aquiantages may be inclined to mischievously change the produced ready works to somehow similar products of others, for some time only, kind of to widen the view. But I do not know, what to think when the pile of my ready books  of the Christmas gnome skills series appeared cha ged to books with the same or similar looks but as if read by some other people, jyst glancing, not vsluing, not understanding. So I feel that I cannot be sure of having copies of the same texts  of my own texts I mean. So I put the piles away from so clearly in sight in a central place of attention. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2025 Olavinlinna castle 550 years old

 Next year 2025 in July Savonlinna opera festival will celebrate the 550 years old Olavinlinna medieval castle where the opera festival is k...