Wednesday 5 June 2024

Of dog breeds that might suit somebody's view of Christmas gnome like life

 Different kinds of people like different dog breeds, if they would like to have a dog. I like active quickly reactive companion dogs. But my life when writing these blogs about the skills for a Christmas gnome like life, has resembled life with a cotton de toulear as a goal. But it is typical for them that the owner is ill, at least the woman is ill. And so the woman is very much at home. And she learns to make fine professional kinds of handiworks and does really lot of them. The dog has a white coat tvat needs to be washed daily and it is really a burden, but the dog needs or helps the owner to keep the home nice and tidy. Or this is my impression. The dog is somehow nice looking and charming, but not of my type at all. 

 


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Hl5cBqVJs&t=100s



( 17th of June 2024 Of how a dog might learn such handiwork skills, see https://villakoirabanjo.blogspot.com/2024/06/of-other-breeds-and-of-manufacturing-of.html .)


* * *

Another view of Christmas gnome like life, is the dog caring for or helping to care some important thing in the society or in the world well, for example something about governing. 

The Maltese is a small white companion dog that too needs lots of coat care, I guess often daily washing, and it too may be inclined toward not-so-many walks. I guess that it would suit people wanting to live like the elderly who have some too important job. 




The Welsh corgi is medium sized strong dog with very low legs, and a kind of even fat sausage like body form. It is in a way sporty and can enjoy long walks, as far as I know, but it appears that the owner isn't fully sporty body form either. The dog seems to relate to caring for something connected with supporting royalty or the like. There are two variations: brown-white and black-brown-white. 




* * *

Me myself like poodles, which are friendly and with wisdom of life, somewhat like singers. Poodles tend to run around in circles and are speedy and agile, but that may relate to the Finnish language association "wild dogs". Poodles also have a history as circus dogs. 


* *

I also like spitz type of dogs, which I guess is because of me reaching for some almost arctic areas' wisdom. 


* * *

Some dog breeds and other animals also appear religious. At least such comes to my mind from the name of tge Irish glen of imaal terrier, which has a too thin coat for Finland and is not so sporty. 

I remember thinking also of some other dog breed that it appears religion oriented, but I cannot now remember, which breed it was. 

(In my twenties I had on my wall a poster with a picture of an orange tiger with dark grey stripes, or something like that. Orange coloured tigers are said to connect to Buddhism, and I did learn about Zen Buddhism. In that too it seemed important that I admired the style of the animals in the pictures. ) 


* *

( 7th of June 2024   If one thinks of buying these kinds of breeds in warm countries, the climate difference is so huge that one ought to buy a puppy from a similar climate. As far as I know, in India there are many kinds of dog breeds available, at least in the internet, but I do not know what those breeds or lineages are like, but at least some people in India seem to enjoy handiworks and accept kind of positive style and active life? And in Malta the culture maybe understand about international relations, royalty, etc. ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2025 Olavinlinna castle 550 years old

 Next year 2025 in July Savonlinna opera festival will celebrate the 550 years old Olavinlinna medieval castle where the opera festival is k...