Monday 8 July 2024

About the flag of Pakistan

 When I was a child, maybe 10 to 12, I had liked Eino Leino's poems a lot. Once I was sleeping and half-woke but not fully, and my mom or some adult said that I could try making these flags. And there was the flag of Pakistan as if a picture in a book but in my mind's eye, and she/the adult said that one ought not alter the flag but just with my wisdom suggest a good atmosphere or style of how the star etc was in it, and in my mind's eye I placed the stsr somewhat like the style of Eino Leino's poems. 

Now maybe 40 years later, I come to think that is the style of people from Pakistan similar but not varying across time, like in my text about summer skills at WineLikeFascination.BlogSpot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2025 Olavinlinna castle 550 years old

 Next year 2025 in July Savonlinna opera festival will celebrate the 550 years old Olavinlinna medieval castle where the opera festival is k...