Sunday 28 July 2024

Like books usually or because of being asked to write about one's insight

 I have written only some of my texts from the point of view of how books usually are written, and the rest largely because there was some demand for my views kn the air, lije grandparents writing something because of having been asked for, instead of having high skills in just that area and in a way that forms a whole and leaves them kind of central in that area of lufe. 

My book like books include the paradise theory books and other material of that kind, plus my books about the four seasons and about healthy ways of living, plus I thought needed the book "Alanvaihto haaveammattiin", and the thinking course. 


But the rest of my books, or most of them is written because of some demand in the air, not because of my view being a book like ready whole. 

In my 20's I had a good thinking ability and wusdom of life, so much of these thoughts and skills are from those times, remembered and many still used, but when writing I have had those times lots of influencies from others plus occult problems, so the remembered thoughts and skills have not been checked when writing as well as origonally. I guess that it was somebody's idea that then the readers would check them well, and such is of cpurse a good goal, but usually the writer should be a forefigure kn it, kind of give an idea of how widely the thoughts apply, what are the different types of grounds for them, etc. But especially lately that has been lacking. And due to occult problems, most of the subjects just somehow were in the air, or found in the news or the like, and I feel that occasionally there are some things entirely wrong, like for example I write because many of these are original thoughts of mine, much needed in the world, but somehow the subjects got cjosen with tale like headers - I guess since such texts too were longed for and maybe read widely kn the world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2025 Olavinlinna castle 550 years old

 Next year 2025 in July Savonlinna opera festival will celebrate the 550 years old Olavinlinna medieval castle where the opera festival is k...