Sunday 7 July 2024

To Asian fishes and sealife

 "  I send this to some Borneo wildlufe travel: 

" I was some 40 years ago as a child travelling in South-East Asia and in Thailand we swam kn the sea. And now that I have written a lot, it came to my mind that the sea was somehow of a different feel, as if the fishes etc had lost some wisdom because of too much buikd shores, people luving in large towns, etc. So it came to my mind that my texts about tranquil... in LearnTalents3.BlogSpot.com and the Easy quick school for animals at kokonaiskuvat2.BlogSpot.com maybe could help, if you read them and learned with friendly animals around, maybe some bird interested in fishes. There are also other intetesting texts in my blogs, but I do not know whom they suit. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2025 Olavinlinna castle 550 years old

 Next year 2025 in July Savonlinna opera festival will celebrate the 550 years old Olavinlinna medieval castle where the opera festival is k...