Wednesday 10 July 2024

For all parrots dreaming beautiful things in the world

 I used to have a young green parrot, blue-winged ara it was called, and it had the name Unelma, meaning "Dream". I did not have it so long, but it was kind of cumbersome, since it did not want me to be days away from home. Yesterday I somehow came to remember, how I had told it single pieces of my paradise theory, of learning new skills, etc kind of theoretical but nice, it had liked them and taken them well, and we others in the environment liked them tol. So I thought it nice to share such good life with other parrots and parrot owners in the internet, so I commented to my old video "Parrot thinks" or something like that on mu old video channel www.youtube.com/khtervola , "To all parrots who dream beautiful dreams in the world : LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com/2018/09 ". But today my new video channel was removed, and as I tried to get the video to this blog post, I did not find any of my parrot videos which were on my old channel. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAanavyTWN8&pp=ygUXa2h0ZXJ2b2xhIHBhcnJvdCB0aGlua3M%3D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2025 Olavinlinna castle 550 years old

 Next year 2025 in July Savonlinna opera festival will celebrate the 550 years old Olavinlinna medieval castle where the opera festival is k...