Wednesday 17 July 2024

I sometimes think of a new dog

 Was it yesterday I looked something connected with white poodle info in tge internet, and it seemed to give me some active life, as if some had planned so. But I felt that there was not enough social space for me to have a white poodle, and not shelter enough to be able to always wash it in time. So Japanese spitz and apricot miniature poodle looked much better for me. Or some of the breeds which I had considered earlier, like Borzoi, Yorkshire terrier, some fluffy ball of hair like shih-tsu or biewer terrier but I do not quite know what it coukd be, or thr grey Norweician elk hound, or Finnish spitz or the Carelian bear hunting dog. But I cannot have a hunting dog, neither can I have a dog which does not protect even as much as poodles with their fine understanding and agile ways take cate of situations wisely, so not the Russian breeds Borzoi or Samoyed, and terriers create a too much fighting kind of daily life for my character. But anyway, I cannot have a dog since I am just stuck. I would need to figure out a way to get unstuck. Most of my time is spend thinking how to get unstuck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2025 Olavinlinna castle 550 years old

 Next year 2025 in July Savonlinna opera festival will celebrate the 550 years old Olavinlinna medieval castle where the opera festival is k...